Housing and Supported Accommodation
- Shared housing with another young person
- Parenting properties
- Supported by Youth Workers
- Medium to long term housing up to 1 year
- Young people aged 16~25years
- Centre based services – Access to showers, laundry, food, kitchen
- Health and hygiene products
- Info, advice, referrals and advocacy
- Access to telephone, mail and fax
- Assistance with budgeting
- Support plans to work out your future
- Health needs and First Aid
Youth Support Program
- Covering Gailes, Camira, Goodna, Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Augustine heights, Bellbird Pk, Redbank & Redbank Plains, Collingwood Pk, Riverview, Ipswich Central and Rosewood areas.
- Evening Youth Support Workers
Working with young people 12-18 years and their families
- Personalized case management
Who can access the emergency relief services?
Residents of the Greater Goodna area – Post Code 4300- 4301
Agency Referrals are welcome Mon-Fri
The types of emergency relief include:
- Food Vouchers
- Chemist Vouchers
- Lifeline clothes vouchers
When is Emergency Relief provided?
Wednesdays at 8.45am until run out. Forms are taken at 8.45AM and processed. Face to face Interviews times are from 10.00AM- 11.00AM.
Note- People arrive from 8.00AM to line up for emergency relief support.
Those accessing services need to bring with them a current Centrelink income statement (dated that day or day before) or agency referral required AND some I.D. with their current address.
For assistance – call the Goodna Youth Services office on 3818 1050